/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Our Year in Review- 2015

Sunday, January 3, 2016

What a year 2015 was! We've learned, laughed, been frustrated, loved, travelled, changed. Here's are some of our favourite highlights from 2015:

Sophia

2015 really felt like a year when I overcame my fears. I ran my first marathon, achieved some of my goals and got over broke down my fear of rejection. I embraced the quote 'everything you want is on the other side of fear'. Previously, I was scared of a lot of things and I got the chance to overcome them in 2015.

I realised that I needed to start believing in myself and I could achieve the things that I want to do, previously I would of never thought that I could complete and run a marathon but I did. To never give up on something because it's difficult, to open up a bit more and to try new things. My favourite moments from 2015? Seeing Ed Sheeran live in concert, ticking off three new places on my travel list- Amsterdam, Malaysia and Philippines, visiting even more places in Hong Kong and enjoying and appreciating my family and friends. I really loved 2015, it was a big learning curve for me, full of ups and downs but overall a great year. Especially in the life lessons of realising nothing is perfect and happiness is a state of mind rather than a goal. 2015 was a big year of reflection for me and to overcome the limitations that I had put on myself.

Things that I will take for 2016? To keep on dreaming of new goals and trying to fulfil them, look after myself better- my brain and my body, being a better person towards society and to find something worth waking up for each morning. 2016 I'm totally ready for you, here's to another hopefully self-improving year.

Posts closest to my heart for 2015:
The Blind Pursuit of Happiness
For the girl who should say how she feels
The Illusion of Perfection
For the girl who fears everything 
UN Global Goals


Apple


1. I paid my rent on time every month, ate a lot of good food, and had no regrets.

2. I finished my first 10km marathon.




3. I was promoted at work.

4. I made friends I could trust and who really cared.


5. I was healthy physically and mentally.

6. I went for countless walks, and met many dogs.



7. I set myself a goal for the year and achieved it.

8. I visited some beautiful places in Hong Kong.



9. I celebrated special days with my loved ones.



10. I helped to organise the company's annual dinner, and it was really fun. But I don't want to organize it again.



11. The annoying bf make me laugh every single day.

12. I went on a one night trip to Macau with my university mates and we they behaved like kids.



13. I pampered myself and went for a luxury balayage hair treatment.



14. We visited family in Singapore and we spent a day in Universal Studio, the Zoo & the Night Safari.



15. I went home and hugged my lovely Bobo & Gigi.



Overall 2015 was a very jovial year for me, there was nothing bad about it (that I could remember) other than work frustrations - but hey that's inevitable.

For 2016, I've set myself three new goals, they're mostly about learning more and self-improvement. Well, I'm looking forward to sharing all the good stuff with you this year, and I hope you have a great one yourself :)

No comments :

Post a Comment