/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Summer Lovin'

Saturday, August 1, 2015
 


Hello August, another month of sunny days and when the Leos start roaming around! As if we're already in the 8th month of the year, it feels like the last month of making summer plans, but luckily in Hong Kong- summer stays with us till around October.

Spent today with the baby sis, we got thoroughly lost in Harbour City- we walked a good 7,000 steps today- goal completed! I hauled this cute cut out blouse last weekend, at a bargain of only $80 at one of the branches in Maple- sometimes you can find gems in there. I paired it with my incredibly loose H&M boyfriend ripped jeans (so loose that I need to seriously belt it).

I wanted a chance to show my new Daniel Wellington watch too, my lovely friends surprised me with it as my birthday present last week- I love the classic style and will do a full review soon on it! They know me very well and I'm so lucky that they are so thoughtful.

At the moment Tsim Sha Tsui has a lot of activities happening, this month TST welcomes  Logos Hope a floating library docked by the harbour. As well as a huge collection of Where's Wally statutes all around the centre, you can snap a picture with them and #whereswally to be entered into the draws.

All these pictures were taken on my new LG G4 as well, I completely forgot to pack my SD card so I used my phone instead, but luckily the camera quality is extremely good on this phone (review coming soon!), especially compared to the Samsung S4 that I previously owned.

For me this month, August welcomes my first trip to Malaysia, new goals and projects to be announced as well as always being hopelessly optimistic. The moon has been looking incredible these last few days, I'll leave you with this:

No comments :

Post a Comment