/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

For the Girl Who Shouldn't Wait

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Patience is a Virtue. That's what I've been told, I would say when it comes to patience I'm pretty tolerant and empathetic to other people but when it involves my own feelings, my patience wears thin. I really do tire myself out. 

There are times when I know exactly what I want, but majority of the time I am ridiculously indecisive. Aren't we all though? Sometimes we put off doing things, making choices because we're a little worried to stick with our choice (commitment problems) or even saying 'let's wait it out' I'm not saying that waiting isn't a good trait, it really is, but think about what you're waiting for. Is it worth waiting for or if you continue to wait will that opportunity slip away from you?

I think a part of me has become tired of waiting for things, for things to happen, for people to change, to make their mind up or even for the right time to do things. I need to stop thinking and waiting and just do it, to stop putting things off and acknowledging that my feelings do matter (so do yours).

Some things are worth the wait, but question yourself first- will waiting this out help yourself, or will it do more harm? 

I think it's time for me to stop waiting for somethings, and maybe you should too.

*For the girl, is a series of posts dedicated for you, you might be the girl who needs this boost, I know I always do... 

No comments :

Post a Comment