/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Monday Motivation

Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday has rolled around again, how did you spend your weekend? Was it jam packed and productive or did you have a relaxing one? This week I helped a friend move house, tidied my own house and got my place ready for the arrival of my family. They're coming over for a month and I'm so excited to spend time with them (let's see how I feel at the end of the month).   

Here's some of my tips to handle Mondays
  • Make a to-do list, I love using Google Keep and setting reminders too
  • Plan your meals for the week if you do that, mine is all set for the week
  • Treat yourself to a end of the day pamper and reruns of your favourite tv show
  • Compliment someone, it'll make you feel good too
  • Focus on your Monday meeting, maybe something important will come up for later
  • Catch up with a friend you haven't spoken to in a while
Here's to Mondays! They suck but you need them so that Fridays will come around quicker.

-Sophia x

No comments :

Post a Comment