/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

For the Girl Who is Ambitious

Sunday, July 12, 2015
A is for Ambition.

The more I talk to people about what they want to do, the more I realise that I'm highly ambitious, I've got goals and dreams of my own that I hope to achieve within my lifetime. I definitely don't think that being ambitious is viewed as a bad thing, embrace that you know what you want and that you won't stop till you get it. I'm not sure if I've always been ambitious, but I know that I've been brought up by parents who instilled good values in me like work hard and it'll pay off. I'm lucky enough to have a supportive network of family and friends to push me and help me grow as a person. However, even though I'm ambitious I do question myself each day which can be a challenge in itself, there are days when I'm a little lost but I have an idea of what my end dreams are.

I'm ambitious because I have had people telling me that I can't do it.
I'm ambitious because I want to achieve the best that I can.
I'm ambitious because I've been told I don't need to try so hard as I can just 'get married'.
I'm ambitious because I have expensive taste.
I'm ambitious because I want to be proud of my achievements.

I will put my career and goals in the front line and work my hardest to gain what I want and I'm definitely not afraid to let people know that I'm ambitious too. 
Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't achieve your goals, go forth and pursue them.

- Sophia x


 

No comments :

Post a Comment