/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Kimono daydreaming

Tuesday, April 7, 2015







T-Shirt- H&M
Kimono- Cotton On
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Maud Frizon
Watch- Amazon/ Kahuna
Necklace- Accessorize
Rings (L-R)- Accessorize, Topshop, Pandora
Bangles- Gift
Bag- H&M

 
A few weeks ago, I took Michelle around one of my favourite places to be- Tai Po Waterfront Park ( 大埔海濱公園). I usually go running here, and I remember being taken here for cycling a few years ago and I fell in love with this place. This park covers a huge area of Tai Po, seperated into different areas from grass areas for picnics and kite flying to pier points. It also contains a bike trail to Tai Wai, as well as to famous Tai Mei Tuk if you're feeling up for a cycle & a BBQ!

The weather was lovely this day, so I paired some casual oversized boyfriend jeans, layering with my favourite Kimono and teal necklace. For the whole day, I felt the hippie vibes flow through, especially with the loose kimono, excessive rings and the ringing of bangles. We enjoyed watching the sunset go down and caught the beautiful silhouette of Tai Po.

No comments :

Post a Comment