/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Things I've Learned

Sunday, March 8, 2015
I've learned that there is no such thing as a patient person - each person is patient for some things and less so for others.
I've learned that no matter how hard you try, you cannot please everyone.
I've learned that people can tell how much effort you've put into something - but whether you get rewarded for this is another story.
I've learned that I will always care about what other people think, but whether I will still stand up for myself despite this will determine whether i've been courageous.
I've learned that sometimes all it takes is speaking out, to get rid of something useless and time wasting at work.
I've learned that I need at least two computer screens to function properly at work.
I've learned that a chair with wheels is essential at the office.
I know this is a cliche, but i've truly learned that nobody is perfect, and you can never expect to change a person.
I've learned that once you start work life, there always seems to be not enough time in a day, and the weekends is the greatest motivation to get through the week.
I've learned that with greater power comes greater responsibility - and sometimes I really am so damn tired, both mentally and physically.
I've learned that sometimes people don't have a clue what they're doing, but they pretend (I'm guilty of this)
I've learned that exercise gets easier the more you do it and gets harder to pick up again once you've stopped.
I've learned that what you love about a person, can also be what you dislike about them at the same time.
I've learned that you cannot compare yourself with anyone else, because you cannot have everything, and you've already got enough.
I've learned that you can get better at anything as long as you commit to it.
I've learned that people come and go, even those who once seemed essential to your life.
I've learned that the only thing that's consistent is my dog's happy face every day when I get home.
I've learned that nothing should be taken too seriously, no grudge should be held for too long, no thoughts should be too pervasive - because life is too short for any of this.

No comments :

Post a Comment