/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Lush- Ocean Salt

Friday, March 27, 2015



It's all in the name- Ocean Salt- Lush describes this as a face and body scrub made from lashings of salt, coconut oil and lime essence. I have to say, I've purchased this three times now- so it's another one of my shower staples for sure. I love the citrus scent of this, and it leaves my skin feeling ridiculously moisturised and soft- also the smell is insanely good- all about those citrus scents.

Although I've never used this on my face, and I'm not sure I really would as the granules are quite abrasive, I keep to using this purely on my body. Yes, you can make you're own body scrub or adapt from Apple's recipe. But if you're feeling a bit lazy, definitely grab this instead, it leaves that 'oh my god, my legs & arms feeling so soft reaction, I can't stop touching them' that you really want ;)

www.lush-hk.com

250g for $260
120g for $150


No comments :

Post a Comment