/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

For the girl who fears everything

Sunday, February 22, 2015
We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear
It's pretty obvious, we all live in fear, fear keeps us back from doing a lot of things. When it comes to certain things I definitely take everything into consideration first then analyse it which probably sets me back.

I've definitely been terrified of things my whole life and self doubting myself constantly.  Which has probably stopped me from doing things that actually I can achieve.

Fearful that I'm not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, brave enough, that I'm not enough.

I've let these fears rule my life, projecting them into my relationships with friends, families and even affecting my future relationships. I'm a very friendly and happy person, but it takes a long time to fully warm up and trust people on a close level. I can be a closed book as I only select out what chapters to let people read and discover about me.

Circumstances have changed though, I've realised that life's too short and with a little push from friends and family I need to be brave and move away from the emotionally unavailable person that I am.

These are words to live by, as living in fear isn't living at all.

No comments :

Post a Comment