/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

The thing about love.

Monday, January 5, 2015


The thing is, death itself is not scary. The question is, if today was your last, who would you miss the most? Think about it. Does the thought of leaving this person(s) put tears to your eyes? If you had the chance to love another day, to hold them for another day, what would you say? What would you do?

Never assume there is always a tomorrow.

RIP my lovely hamster who was always gentle and loving. If i could do it over again, I wish I wasn't so afraid of loving you towards the end. I wish I was not so afraid of losing that I didn't give as much as I could have. I wish I had a chance to say goodbye.

And with all my heart, I wish you are in a better place, with lots of sunflower seeds and nuts. And a warm place to sleep at night.

And thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for the wake up call.

No comments :

Post a Comment