/* End of Popular posts CSS ------------------------------*/ -->

Our top moments of 2014

Friday, January 2, 2015
Apple's Top Moments of 2014

1. Having Bailey join the family
Nothing beats this in 2014. Bailey entered into our lives halfway into the year, and she has brought so much laughter, love and warmth ever since.



2. Landing a good workplace
I've heard too much about the overwhelming work culture in Hong Kong - the long hours and the hierarchy. In comparison, my workplace is pleasant and fair. My colleagues make me laugh and hear out my frustrations. Our desks are spacious and comfortable, my managers are understanding and great teachers. I am very lucky.

3. Watching Tuesdays With Morrie
Because there's so much to learn about life from the book, and it was even more impactful when acted out. Thank you Mitch Albom, and thank you awesome actors.

4. Going out again
Kind of sad to admit, but at the age of 23, going out for late nights of drinking and clubbing is a thing of the past for me. I'm glad I had the chance to go out with my friends twice (yes only twice, i know) this year, it truly was a lot of fun as being drunk tipsy always is. Also, i've learned that it's quite entertaining being a wingwoman :)



5. Spending New Years eve with the boyfriend at the peak
Simply put, there's no simpler or nicer way to have spent this special evening. The weather was perfect that night, and the view was just amazing! Thank you, for being there throughout many wonderful moments of this year.



Sophia's Top Moments of 2014

1. Chinese New /Year

This was my first year in Hong Kong fully celebrating Chinese New Year, and I enjoyed every second of it, the atmosphere, seeing family- was so much fun! I can't wait to spend it in Hong Kong again!

2. Moving Jobs
This is similar to Apple (considering we work together :P) but I had a tough time finding a different job in Hong Kong, also it was a risk for me as I was so settled in my previous job- but it worked out for the best, and I've met some great people because of it. Taking risks for me so far is working out well.

3. Embracing my age
I can tell you now- I'm old at heart, I always tell people this, and they look at me with a puzzled expression, but this year I fully and am still trying to enjoy this time in my life, where I don't have any major responsibilities and have the freedom to do my own thing. Enjoy your twenties, because time really does fly by now.

4. Travelling
We literally got back from a trip to Guilin, and I had so much fun on it! I never had the opportunity to travel when I was younger, so now I'm enjoying this and felt really grateful that I got to go.

I'm looking forward to 2015- hopefully more travelling, more adventuring and also Ed Sheeran too!

No comments :

Post a Comment